THE ROBERT W. WILSON MCC THEATER SPACE spaces are fully ADA-accessible, including:
- Self opening lobby doors with the push of a button
- Elevator access to each floor
- Ramps leading to the bar and the Newman Mills Theater
- 3 Wheelchair-accessible restrooms available in the main lobby restrooms; and
- 2 accessible single stalls on the Mezzanine Floor.
Please note that the Susan & Ronald Frankel Theater is located on the ground level.
For each production we offer:
- Assistive Listening Devices (with headphones provided)
- Large Print programs
- Open Caption performances
- Color-Blind accessible seating grids for online seating charts
The option to purchase a wheelchair seat with a companion seat is available for every performance date of every production for each theater. If further accommodations are needed please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our box office at 646-506-9393.
THE ROBERT W. WILSON MCC THEATER SPACE
Our new home in Hell’s Kitchen allows us to deepen our mission and encourage greater collaboration among all of our ARTISTS, STUDENTS, and AUDIENCES.