Ticketing & Rush Policies
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
All sales are FINAL with NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES.
Patron Memberships and some Subscription packages offer NO FEE ticket exchanges. Learn More
Please note: Proper identification is required for all tickets.
To utilize our PAST DATE ticketing policy, bring your unused and unscanned ticket to the box office on the day of the performance you wish to attend – no earlier than 2 hours prior to curtain. If you have misplaced or did not pick up your ticket(s) from your original performance, you will need to provide the name on your original reservation. If accommodations can be made for that day’s performance, our box office attendant will get you sat closer to curtain in the available seat(s).
Please note COMPARABLE SEATING IS NOT GUARANTEED.
It may be necessary to attempt our PAST DATE ticket policy on more than one occasion as this accommodation is based solely on ticket availability and at the discretion of the box office.
$30 RUSH Tickets are available two hours prior to each curtain, subject to availability. Limit 2 per person.
- 29 years of age or younger with valid ID including proof of age
- Seniors 65 years of age or older with valid ID including proof of age
- Neighbors living between 8th & 10th AVES between W 34th & W 59th STS.
Advanced Under 30 Tix
Limited advanced tickets for those 29 years of age or younger are also offered for each performance, with tickets available for pick-up at will call with valid ID including proof of age. One ticket per ID. No exceptions.
PLEASE NOTE: Advanced Under 30 Tix are only available for purchase in-person at the box office.
Currently, these tickets are only available for MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW
Group discounts are available to the general public and to students of sizes 10 or more. To request a group booking click. Request a group booking here. For more information please email [email protected]
- Writers must present their Dramatists Guild Membership Card when requesting a ticket – no exceptions.
- Must show up no later than 15 minutes before curtain.
- Must be aware that they may be given a partial view seat.
- If special accommodations are needed regarding seating – please email us in advance with your preferred date(s) and DG Membership number to [email protected]
THE ROBERT W. WILSON
MCC THEATER SPACE
Current Box Office Hours
MON-FRI 12PM – 6PM
Box office direct line: 646-506-9393
Please note: Children under the age of four are not permitted into the theaters. THE ROBERT W. WILSON MCC THEATER SPACE is a non-smoking facility. This includes entrances to the building as well as the courtyard entrance and corridor to 10th AVE.
THE ROBERT W. WILSON MCC THEATER SPACE
Our new home in Hell’s Kitchen allows us to deepen our mission and encourage greater collaboration among all of our ARTISTS, STUDENTS, and AUDIENCES.