MCC Theater Telefund Caller
MCC Theater is the award-winning off-Broadway company that has recently produced School Girls; or The African Mean Girls Play, The Legend of Georgia McBride, Hand to God, Punk Rock, among many others over its 30+ years. MCC Theater recently opened and began producing in The Robert W. Wilson MCC Theater Space on 52nd Street in January of 2019, featuring two state-of-the-art theaters, the Newman Mills Theater (245 seats) and the Susan & Ronald Frankel Theater (100+ seats, flexible configuration).
MCC is looking to hire passionate, articulate, outgoing, tenacious theater-artists for our Telefundraising Campaign. Applicants must be available for 4-6 shifts a week, evenings and Saturday afternoons, with some flexibility for outside artistic commitments.
- Perform outbound fundraising and marketing calls
- Manage individual portfolio of leads
- Maintain knowledge of MCC’s productions and programming, including education and development work
- Stay up-to-date with donor activity through MCC’s donor database
- Excellent verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Passion for the arts
- Self-driven with a positive attitude
- Capacity to take on coaching and advice
- Ability to reach and exceed personal and fundraising goals
- Skill for building rapport over the phone
- Possesses a love of theater and a “gift for gab”
$15/hour (with advancement possible), plus a lucrative commission structure and complimentary tickets to all of MCC’s productions. Must be available for evening and weekend shifts.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume as a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org with TELEFUND CALLER in the subject line. Cover letter should include relevant experience, how you became aware of the position, and any direct experience you have had with MCC Theater and its productions. No phone calls please.
MCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
THE ROBERT W. WILSON MCC THEATER SPACE
Our new home in Hell’s Kitchen allows us to deepen our mission and encourage greater collaboration among all of our ARTISTS, STUDENTS, and AUDIENCES.